W. R. “Terry” McCollom, Jr., President, founder of McCollom Realty, Ltd.. Terry is currently President of the Chicagoland Association of Shopping Center Owners (CASCO) and has been a member since 1991. He is also a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) since 1988.
- Illinois Director for Military Outreach for the Office of Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) of the United States Department of Defense.
- Past Chairman (1993-1997) of the Community and Economic Development Association of Cook County (CEDA) and had served as a Board Director and Chair of the Budget and Finance Committee for over 30 years.
- Served in the capacity of Facilitator for the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) Green Line Task Force and was Chairman of the Economic Development Committee.
- Elected in 1973 as the youngest Township Supervisor in the State of Illinois for Lyons Township, Cook County.
- Holds a BA degree in Economics from Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois.
Since 1978 Catherine J. McCollom "Kay" Comptroller, has handled all financial and organizational matters for McCollom Realty, Ltd. She has served as property manager in the past. Kay is responsible for creating monthly operating reports, tax return preparation, partnership reporting, and operating budget development. Kay earned a BS degree from Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois.